WOOO. Rmj gonna celebrate Valentines/Friendship Day this Saturday at UE square! Can't wait ^^ Hahaha. I brought my present for the gift exchange. It exceeded 90 cents o.o SO SORRY MAN. BUT I LIKE IT. Lol.
OYJ gonna gimme roses this Friday! Omg... I should get something too! DANG IT. Hahahha. If not it won't be fair! Hmm, I gotta get some flower for bio SPA this Thurs too. aw man.
I'm thinking... my birthday, I'm gonna celebrate it with OYJ and Keith as usual, and we bring 2 friends each. MEet at Vivo ard 5+, dinner, then watch our first NC16 movie in the cinema together :D Hahaha. I've already invited my 2 friends to come with me :) Gonna be kinda awkward between them o.o Coz they haven't spoken in years. Lol. AT LEAST THEY KNOW EACH OTHER.
Then... I shall have a movie night with friends from sch a few days before that... I wonder what movie. Probably an NC16 horror flick. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gonna scare my guardians with our screaming probably XD lol I wanna pierce my ear. Left one. Like, at the top. Then I can just hide the hole with my hair. Of course, if my mum finds out, she'll freak, and end up killing me or sth. =.=
Nvm. Shall save the outings and plannings to after CA1 I guess :S
No comments:
Post a Comment