Guy in a hat on the floor is FEN :) Our choreographer ^^ The girl in black is RENEE, our Director :), and the Indian guy on the left is Dionel, our.... prop designer?? Don't really have a name for him. Hahaha. I'm next to Dionel, the one with the BIG forehead =.= YEAH YEAH. I put my fringe up in school... for the sake of less pimples, the WEATHER, and coz I don't give a care bout how I look in sch...Went to eat at Au Petite Salut just now... again. With Feb, Fel, their mum, and my mum. SL WAS THERE!! LOL. Her whole fmaily :D Her mum's b'day apparently :D TEEHEE. Well, I told Feb that it wouldn't be funny if SL's family came later than us, and they leave earlier than us. True enough, SL's family left earlier than us. Lol.
It's really scary. Okay. We went there at about 7pm. And we only left at about 10pm =.= OMG. 3 WHOLE HOURS IN THAT RESTAURANT. My thigh even had an imprint of the CHAIR. GOODNESS. (I was wearing a skirt lah)
Well, gonna go take a look at my new specs tmrw :)
No comments:
Post a Comment