Lol. That's the mood I'm getting right now. Coz I'm 1 week away from the concert!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I hope they're selling all that's stated in the shop! If they're only selling the stuff in the 2008 Tour Merchandise, then... SORRY PEOPLE! I can't buy shirts for all of you who want them!
The stuff I REALLY wanna buy from his ONLINE STORE.
1. Womens Charity Amnesty Tee
2. Jason Mraz Women's Dork Tee
3. Jason Mraz Women's Microphone Tee
4. Women's Live High Organic Hoodie
5. 2008 Tour Organic Totebag
I want the Fond of Change Limited Edition T-shirt though... It has this animated drawing of Obama no the back :P And dude, 3 of the things on my list of 5 might not be sold during the concert. GAH. I WISH SOMEONE CAN ORDER THEM FOR ME!! FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! lol XD
I REALLY WANT WANT WANT!!! OMG. They're the priority on my Birthday Wants now @_@
No comments:
Post a Comment