Friday, February 06, 2009

Curse PE

FOR THE FIRST TIME, I'm cursing PE. ARGH. Okay, we had to do 20 sit-ups... They were the first set of sit-ups most of us did... FOR THE YEAR. MAN. Lack of exercise sia... totally... Then we had to do 8 standing broad jumps. CRAZY. 2 years ago, I did about 10 jumps before the actual one. And I ending up scraping my shin on the mat. It was hell. SO yeah. 8 jumps. goodness. Then 2 sets of shuttle run. SIAO. It was almost immediately you know =.= Didn't even get a minut's rest!!! Yeah, afterwards, me legs were actually shivering.

Then 10 inclined pull-ups. Heh. I doubt I can reach 22 this year =.= hopeless me.

I went for my UWC entrance exams today. math, 45 questions of MCQ. No calculators. Lol... Then the Chinese compre was SUUUUPER easy o.o Then, the DAT test was SO weird. Can't believe it. I was using so much brain power for the Abstract Reasoning. OMG.

SO yeah, went to drama prac afterwards. Mrs Rajan was very happy to see me. She hugged me =.= I was wearing my jeans and shirt and jacket. Lol. No sch uniform man.

Oh yeah, Just, Parv and I were telling some sick jokes bout a teacher. omg. HILARIOUS. BUt I shall tell you tmrw :) Currently, I'm sufferingfor HORRIBLE muscle fatigue =.= LACTIC ACID!!! lol. BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO BIO!!! Anyhow, yeah, I nearly couldn't get out of bed this morning. GAH. I REALLY WANNA PLAY BBALL WITH RMJ TMRW!!! GGGGAAAARRRRHHHH!!! I was looking forward to tmrw!! But no. The stupid PE lesson RUINED IT ALL!!! GAH.

No comments: