I wanted to post about sth... I really did... Or was that in my dream? UHH... oh no, I'm getting SO forgetful now @_@
Anyhow, went for a haircut with my dad this morning before lunch. Layered my fringe abit. Good right? So now I don't look like an egyptian anymore =.= Trimmed the edge of my hair, coz the tips were starting to go crazy XD
Laadeedum... Oh yeah, at sch, we did this job survery thingy. And apparently, the job that fits the closest to me is a full time school counsellor =.= I nearly started choking on the spot. Like, HELLO. I CANNOT BE A FULL TIME SCHOOL COUNSELLOR! I'm NOT patient, NOT warm, and there were a few other things that I'M NOT. GAH. Plus, seems like I can be an engineer or a teacher or sth. EEEEEEE. Not a teacher. I can't teach. No patience. I'll end up pulling my hair out.
Hmm, though there was one that interested me. I could be an arts teacher. That one, maybe can. And, I could be a relationship manager. I'M DOING THAT NOW. Well, more like, ppl come to me for advice o.o surprisingly. MAybe I should start charging ppl. lol
OH YEAH. Reminds me, at sch, seems like the usual ppl love to take a spoonful of my lunch from home. HAhahaha. I forgot who suggested that I should start charging people. Lol... I can end up rich! Probably 10 cents for every scoop/spoonful/mouthful. Dang, I can earn about 30 cents a day! hahahaha XD
Gonna have a test later during Cathecism class o.o OH NO.
No comments:
Post a Comment