Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Truth be Told

On Saturday after Youth Group, Christopher, Dea, Felicia and I rushed to Tiong Bahru Plaza to watch Truth be Told. It was a great movie... even better, it was based on the Director's life... he lived in that same block years ago. The last part made us sick though. They showed the fresh wound... all bloody... shiny and lumpy... Dea was covering her eyes... I was gagging... Chris was all "yuck! eeew" And I forgot what Fel was doin... haha... Well, I don't mind if it's sadistic or something. But it's rare where they ACTUALLY show the wound and blood etc...

Yan Xuan left awhile ago.. she came to do her NYAA... well, apparently, I was rollerblading and she ended up chasing after me... haha... Sigh... There's no school today... and no school tomorrow... and I'm bored... Tried a lil bit of guitar... Theo's mum is coming next Wednesday to teach me... If she sees that I'm hardworking, she'd come twice a week...

No comments: