I just came home from Camden awhile ago... I got my new contacts. On the way home, my mum got pissed off all so suddenly... I dunno whether it's PMS or just her attitude problem that hasn't driven me up the wall for some time already...
As you may have known... I'm taller than her... yeah... so the strides I take would also be longer than hers... She said so HERSELF. I guess she forgot... She started scolding me and shouting at me in PUBLIC about why I'm walking so fast and leaving her behind. For her own information, I was walking in my usual pace.
And because she saw me walking so fast, she started scolding me about playing computer games blah blah blah. DUDE!!! EXAMS ARE OVER!! HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!! CAN'T SHE JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME TO RELAX?!?!?!?!?! URGH!!! Then she kept hitting me with all of those comments... those irritating negative comments that put me down last year till I nearly had to go for councilling...
She said that I suck... I have absolutely no self-control... And she started comparing me with my brother. I hate it when she does that. Not everybody's the same. She started saying that later I'll get all STUPID and LAZY and SOOOO ADDICTED to COMPUTER GAMES. FYI, I'M ONLY 14!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T SHE JUST LET THAT GET INTO HER HEAD?!?!
Sigh... she kept SHOUTING at me in PUBLIC... on the overhead bridge... when there were 2 people walking in front of us. I dunno whether they heard... but she was shouting at me all the way till I reached home... And yeah... after months, I cried...
No comments:
Post a Comment