Well, it was Science today, and it was really funny. Well, first thing's first. I'm CONFIRMED to have lost 1 mark, coz I left that stupid question blank. I COMPLETELY forgot what the stupid ruler was called... I can't even spell it -_- Anyhow, I finished the paper... within an hour and 15 minutes... the paper was supposed to be 2 hours... So I sat there... staring at the question... stoning... Then I was looking around. Phibs kept moving in front of me... I was trying to yawn, then I accidentally let out a squeal... and we both ended up trying to hold our laughter... The examiner kept staring at both of us... lol...
At the last few minutes, I kept staring at the clock...10am...10am...10am... And when the bell rang, and my teacher said pens down, we were all yes!-ing...haha... Mrs Elangovan was behind me and she was staring down and she said,"tsk, haiyah. Be patient!" But she was grinning so it was alright... lol... Then it was when she was collecting the last few papers, and she was taking the LAST paper, and when she did, we were all "yeah! Yes! Alright!"
After the paper, Kow came to my house... and I helped her fix her blog and friendster. I have no idea, but they were all shocked when they knew that Kow actually came to my house... that I actually invited her over. What's wrong with that? Maybe it's because I can hate her so much... LOL... just kidding... she's alright sometimes...
Oh yeah, yesterday, instead of revising for Science, I ended up drawing... and I think it's actually pretty nice :) I added finishing touches to it just now :) Take a look at the whole process!

Sketching out the person...
Fixing the details such as extending the skirt, or shaping the legs...
Outlining it with my favourite pen :D

Colouring in the details and shadows :)
The final coloured version.
This is the FINAL piece, where the colours have been smoothened so it looks more equal. Although, the paper is kinda dirty... fingerprints I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment