Monday, October 22, 2007

The Results

(funeral song plays)

Song stops abrubtly, and mic is on...

ehem... Test test... Can you hear me?

Okay... Well, let's see... My exams results are out... For SA2... (not the combined one which is in the report book) I am glad to announce, I PASSED EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT! Also, I did not get a C6 this time :) And I'm proud of that. It's an improvement... hohoho

English -> B4 (bloody hell... I'm stupposed to be good at this)
Chinese -> C5 (improvement :D)
Math -> A2 (Passed, with an A!! I can take A maths! Woohooo!)
Science -> B3 (Hmm... not so bad, coz I didn't study the day before... ended up drawing)
Geography -> C5 (I'm VERY surprised I ACTUALLY passed...)
Literature -> B4 (Another subject that I'm supposed to be good at -_-"')
Art -> A1 (seems like the only subject I'm good at...sigh...)
D&T -> A1 (Another subject that I'm good at...)

Well, as you can see from the results above, I have probably... no... I HAVE lost to Jos -_- Who got A for EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT... Envy... envy...

Mic switches off...

Footsteps sound down the stairs of the stage...

(Funeral song plays again...)

No comments: