yeah yeah... I know...exams are coming and I'm not listening to it. Well, we're not REALLY having lessons. YX is reading out the Geog answers for that practice exams paper... And I'm not copying it down. I was busy trying to finish the Project Work thing. Stupid website... sigh...
Well, I finished it, but by the time I fnished, I was too late to type of copy down the answers already... sigh... I guess I have to photocopy it from someone...
Now Bri is showing me her very-interesting-eyelash curler... And she's holding up the mirror in her face... on my right... haha... Curling her eyelashes...lol...And she just read what I typed... mwahahaha... oh, she wants to say something...
"Bridget here: The eyelash curler is freaking cool and is made for single eyelided girls cursed with short eyelashes like me. zongzhen i know you read this blog, but please, i'm not a vain pot."
Okay, and that was from Bri... hahaha... Well, YX keeps saying "umm umm umm" now... Okay, she stopped... I shall type out what she says
"the government may need to search for another landfill site to dispose the waste produced by Singaporeans. It will be a big problem as Singapore's limited land area has been planned for various uses. Next question, Practice the 3 Rs (reduce reuse and recycle) would be the best solution to achieve the aim. Reduce waste produced e.g to minimise wastage in the domestic household."
Bell rings, an announcment... Sec 2s have to go to the hall... dammit
Okay, she's rushing all of the questions... forget it... not gonna continue... bb...
No comments:
Post a Comment