Sunday, October 28, 2007

Holidays are HERE

yeah... holidays have BEGUN! And it's time to SLACK, PLAY HARD, and be a COUCH POTATO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (holiday madness)

Hmm... I'm glad to say that I can get to my preferred class. Choosing Combination 2, pure chem and pure bio. On Monday, before 10am, I have to give that form thingy. And the sad thing is, I still have an exam on the 9th... sigh. Haven't chosen a topic for my speech yet. crud

Phoebe was crying on Friday. Last day of school. We only got our report books on Friday. And Phibs was leaving for Cambodia that day. And she ended up making Bri cry too. And they were BOTH trying to make me cry. And when I didn't, they kept saying that I'm emotionless. Who said so? Hahahaha... Then they were all saying that if we were in different classes, they would miss scolding Bri, they would miss coming to my house to do projects, and they'd miss hanging out and making a fool of ourselves.

gosh, I'll miss those days...

Then we ran to where YX was sitting. I have no idea, but she's really nice to hug when you're feeling down. HAHAHA... so they were both hugging her. And just nice, Miss Sim was standing there, staring at them. I told her,"They miss each other too much." Hahahaha

Okay, well, I guess I won't get to Triple science, since i hate physics... Haha. But Mrs TAn said I could go there. But...nah...

Well, I guess there's one thing left to say, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!

No comments: