Saturday, November 08, 2008

School/Work

Well, work attachment is over :) Aww... will miss them >< And John (our mentor) is getting married next year! Hahaha Anyhow, he liked our present ^^ But he didn't really wanna show the others the WONDERFUL picture I drew of him :D Hahaha

Our mentor working :D

A fascinating picture I took of Justine. Lol

And since I was sick the whole time, I ended up finishing my cough medicine there. And I just poured water into it and started drinking. lol Drug addict XD

John speaking to us. I don't think he knew I took this pic :P

Last day of work (yesterday). And we were watching Shrek 3 the second time this week. And Justine was having a lil nap on the sofa :)

While Wing Yi was playing games on her hp...

This was what we gave him, with a box of chocolates. Fererro Roche... if that's how you spell it. Haha. Then we wrote notes on the note pads thingy. Notes to the staff etc ^^ I DREW THAT PICTURE OF HIM!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A typical day at work... in the library of winter.

Wing Yi and Justine...

My ELDDS HOODIE!! Haha. Justine and I were both wearing this yesterday :D Casual Friday!

Work on Friday. And Justine and Wing Yi were calling John or Grace to ask them some questions...

Gazing out the window in the pantry... Staring out into the bay :)

No comments: