WOOO. Okay, firstly, friendster is under service. SIGH. I can't check or do anything. damn.
Then today, music/art appreciation day in rmj. Those who could make it came to my house after youth group to watch the 10th anniversary of Les Miserables :D Amadea, Elmo, Edo, Samuel, 'Eki, Christy, Ko Andi, Ko Audy, and Ko Sandy ^^ Watched about half before we headed to the table by the pool for dinner... PIZZA!!! Lol.
It was the first time I've seen these guys like savages. They were literally grabbing their forks and poking around the tin foil for meatballs. Hahaha.
And Edo kept laughing... till he farted... till he pooped in my house... till he laughed some more... till he farted again. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Then my mum placed the huge board game on the coffee table in front of the tv. It's that Japanese game you know? The one with the many squares on a big board. And there are like, black and white pebbles? That one... it was from an anime too. I have like, the WHOLE set of that show. Haven't finished it though. Uhh... When Ko Sandy saw it he straight away asked who plays it in my house. Lol
Then him and 'Eki were like, playing with the pebbles XD
Everybody happy happy happy :) Hmm, some of them are going to play basketball at Katib (or however you spell it) tomorrow morning. Not me. It's too far from my house, I'm lazy, and I gotta do my chinese tuition homework. So yeah. Darn. My mum is thinking of looking for a basketball court that's nearer to town than Katib =.=
Coz I have a basketball in my cupboard that has never seen a basketball court.
No comments:
Post a Comment