WOOOOO!! I KNEW IT! I KNEEEWW IT! WAHAHAHA. See my tagboard? ----> There's the CAROLYN girl :D I'm glad to say that I can be her BIGGEST FAN WAHAHAHA
She made a blog, ALL about anti-ah lian stuff, which I 100% AGREE!!! LALALA
Wanna see the website?
http://thetiarateam.blogspot.com/
ENJOY!!
Today for rmj, we had 4 new people from Indo. They're one of the 47 scholars who are studying in Spore now. Jason, Kevin, Ezra, Natalia. 15, 14, 14, 14. SJI, SJI, (sth), (sth). Forgot, or cannot hear. Lol. Jason seems like a sociable person :) Which is good. KEvin quite alright. Ezra... SO obvious he's a kid when he starts talking. lol. Natalia, looks older than she is... pretty skinny. Uhh... she should REALLY REALLY smile more and speak louder... yeah...
Tmrw we're inviting all those 47 kids to The Alexcier for a welcoming thingy. I wanna go!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!! Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment