Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BUTTON



Hmm, ELDDS was weird today. We had like some talent show? wth =.= Each of us had to present a talent. I can't sing today, coz I'm STILL sick. Damn. Can't sing high notes -___- And I didn't think of my drawings, or my impersonation of dog barks. I told YX to do a Stitch impersonation :D Hahaha. SO CUTE XD

So in the end, I did 2 accents. Since my normal accent is american, I didn't try anything. I showed them my Transylvannian and British accent :) :) :) :)

Hahaha. The T-accent sounds like some vampire. Haha. I said sth like,"vould you like some vine with your food? This is Transylvannia. Ve have culture, a little different from vhere you live, but, I'm sure you vill get used to it after awhile." Then I read out everything on the whiteboard for my British accent. So yeah.

Umm... Renee was also looking for people who could dance. But I didn't even bother telling her I used to be in cheerleading for 2 years, and that I can speak in 3 diff languages. Didn't see the use. Besides, this Ashwini girl tried to show off by speaking in 4 languages. Tamil, sth, mandarin, and malay. When it came to the malay part, I would correct her under my breath.

Like hello, she can't even speak malay, still dare to try =.= TERIMAH KASIH. She said TREEmah kasih ... ... ... Stupid. Bahasa Indonesia and Bahasa Malay is almost the same. We speak with ARTICULATION. EVERY syllable, CLEAR. SIGH.

Anyhow, I forgot who it was. Tania if I'm not wrong, who did tap-dancing as a talent :D She's been learning that for 6 years! Cool :D Anyhow, gotta do research for debate training.

THW legalise abortion. aw man... and I'm in proposition ><

No comments: