Well, before I talk about HSM3, Let's talk about my day in school shall we? :D
Drama practice was pretty boring today... sigh. drama again tmrw, and I NEED to audition for next year's SYF competition. Coz I won't come for the the other practice sessions in 2 weeks coz I'll be in China.
Debates was really horrible. Okay. 2 debates today. We had to re-debate on Economic Sanctions coz yesterday's was horrible. Then about 25 minutes later, debated about Legalizing Abortion. goodness =.=
Then Justine and I rushed back to my house at 2.33pm. Then ate lunch and stuff till 3.15pm. Quickly took a cab to Plaza Sing to meet Jos and watched HSM3. WOOO.
First time I met Jos. Haha. freakin tall!! Dang. Like my bro if I'm not wrong. nvm. Justine screamed when she say Tryo's face. like, OMG. Hahahaha. Then we were singing along to some of the songs while Jos was laughing away. hahaha
Then at one point, Gabriella asked Troy something like why he always has something to do with trees. And Troy said he got a better view of things from up there. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, probably her cleavage. LOL
The movie was pretty good :) Music... quite good. oh and btw, I got Justine addicted to Did You Get My Message? by Jason Mraz. Haha xD
No comments:
Post a Comment