Hehe. Renee shifted the auditions to Today. And for those who were not here today, they can audition next next Monday. :)
I auditioned for 2 men. One is this older man called Red Beard. He's some cynical person and helps the main character, Franvera, escape from her country. Another character I auditioned for was Fran's father, who at one point disguises himself as a crazy old man, and dies in the end.
I hope I get chosen for either one ><
My first priority is DRAMA. Not DEBATES. Urgh. And for Drama, I don't wanna be backstage, wearing black and running around where people can't see me =.= Which was what I did 2 years ago as Stage Manager. Gosh... trauma... trauma... trauma...
Oh yeah, more about HSM3. I realised, Gabriella is REALLY slutty in this movie. like, WTH. ALL her dresses are mid-thigh, and low-cut enough to see cleavage =.=
Me: Do you notice all her dresses are like, above knees, and low cut? Man, what is she trying to prove huh?
Justine: That she's a slut?
LOL
But like seriously. Yeah yeah, she's showing off her curves, and sexiness. BUT COME ON. What does she want people to see? Underwear and bra? GOSH. And the part where they were dancing on the roof and Troy was swaying her around, and when she was sitting on the pot thing, man, it's like, CENTIMETRES away from seeing what's underneath. Since when was Disney so inconsiderate =.=
Oh wait. I remember. Since Princess Diaries. Yes. Since then. The part where she was changing at the beach, and they pulled down the tent, leaving her to only a towel covering herself. Wow. WELL DONE Disney... Well done...
No comments:
Post a Comment