Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pretty awesome days

Well, today is the LAST DAY of the Gospel Rally. And gosh am I excited XD LOADS of people came yesterday! OMG. SO COOL. Of course, this loads of empty seats too -___- Number of people coming have been increasing daily :D WOOOO COME SINGAPOREANS COME!

Yesterday, we had the Gospel Rally for kids :D So my church's children choir were featured :) "they are actually all indonesians! From many cities who came together in Singapore, and are here with us, today!" - Leoni :)

Teehee. 2 guys from my church did a flute and guitar duet. MWAHAHAHA. SO NICE. Guitar guy (Ko Jacob) was our conductor too. So he conducted us (children choir) to sing Panis Angelicus and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. LALALALA SO FUN. Hahaha.

When my pastor spoke to them, of course, he used simpler terms to tell them about Jesus and who he was. It's so easy compared to the sermons he gives the adults that I was gonna fall asleep already. Ended up drawing and stuff. Haha. But the way he told his story was pretty good. Altar call was amazing. SO MANY CHILDREN CAME TO THE FRONT. Around... 100+? or maybe more. I have bad estimation when it comes to people -___-

Well, I'm gonna go eat dinner now. Gotta go to the Stadium again tonight at 6pm. Rehearsals at 6.30pm. Can't wait. We're singing Hallelujah. AAAHHH XD THAT VERY FAMOUS SONG EVERYONE KNOWS. WOOOOO. Plus we're singing Gloria too :D WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: