Sunday, September 28, 2008

Geek Style

Hahaha. Went to Jack's house yesterday :P I have decided to call her JAQ from now on, with that lil bit of French accent. Hahaha. JAQ JAQ JAQ JAQ XD

Nvm that.

OKAY. I LOVE JESSICA'S ROOM OMG. SHE HAS SO MANY ACCESORIES THAT SHE CAN JUST OPEN HER OWN STORE 0.0 ENVY ENVY ENVY. But even if I have them, I don't wear them :( Coz I'm not that kind of cheery happy girl who loves jewellery very much. So yeah. But a pair of white gold earrings would do just fine :)

I went to Jaq's house right after Youth Group, so we had some time to spare. Played basketball for about an hour. I was playing in skinnies and sneakers mind you. Totally not basketball playing attire. Pants nearly dropped. Hahaha. Anyhow, it was pretty fun :D Lalalala. Played till we were both wet, sticky, and looking red. Haha. I love her ball... SPALDING!!! haha XD

Oh ya, laughed like crazy with Wei Wei, Jaq, and her 2 cousins. We were practically going insane. Anyhow, Jaq decided to be a nerd/geek. WHICH WAS HILARIOUS. And she tried to speak indo using a Jawa accent which was HILARIOUS!!!!! Hahahaha XD LALALA

Then after that, it was my turn. She tied my hair into 2 pony tails at the top of my hair. Then I wore Jessica's funky fake glasses. Hahahaha XD And even better, I had braces on. Lol. But I had to leave... so only managed to get 2 pics. Haha. I went home, re-tied my hair into the pony tails, clipped up all the hair on the back of my head, and took photos :P

Jaq and me :D Looking STICKY & TIRED. haha

Me sneakers, SPALDING, and Jaq's tracks.

Jessica eating Es Teler (dunno how to spell) lol... Indo word. Yeah, she's standing in front of Jaq's cupboard, and behind her, are the notes of Hallelujah printed on them... Haha XD

Jaq going HYPER!! lol... Guarding her underwear compartment from the prying eyes of Wei Wei. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Jess and her ice in her mouth :D lol

Wei Wei and Jaq :p

JESSICA'S GLASS SHELVES. LIKE. OMG. LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF.

Me and Jaq. Beauty & the Geek. Hahaha XD Well, I'm not THAT pretty lah I admit. *rolls eyes*. It's just a phrase :p

Wow... So INTO her Algebra. Lol XD

Now my turn. Lol.

Truly Geek & The Beauty. Hahaha...

Yes, I edited this picture. But it was only because I wanted to show the hairstyle, not my face :P Mwahahaha

I just swam this morning... My right shoulder kinda got a sun burn think... And yes, I got a tan. A stronger one on my arms, a slight one on my legs. Man -_- This is gonna take awhile...

No comments: