The opening was AWESOME. WAHAHAHAHA. A concert by the choir. I didn't join them, coz I had no time to go for rehearsals. Besides, I couldn't afford skipping school. Anyhow, people from many of my Pastor's church branches came. People from Taipei, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Europe, America, and Singapore went. I recognized the ones from S'pore coz they were wearing the Gospel Rally T-shirt. HAhaha. Dead give away XD
The church is AMAZING. SO FREAKIN HUGE. And to think that it was all designed by my Pastor. Dr. Rev. Stephen Tong is truly a GENIUS IN MANY MANY WAYS.
Took pics XD I love the pipe organ in the church :D WOO. So cool. Haha. And the cross right in the middle was only hung up on Saturday at 2am in the morning. The whole place was still covered in dust. So the choir, my pastor, and many others came and mopped the floor, and wiped the chairs clean, all that to prepare for the grand opening.
Now for some pics of the Gospel Rally in Indo. It's held at Jakarta's biggest Outdoor Staium. Olympic size. About 20,000 people were present for the rally on Saturday night. And about 2000 people came out for the altar call.
Okay. This guy. Name: Alexander Ganda. Is it? In his 20s maybe. Dunno. Sounds funny when he talks. But when he starts singing, it's like.... OMG. DAMN COOL. URGH. We were singing "In The Cross" and he was REALLY LOUD. And his voice was practically making me melt in my chair. Not that I like him or anything -_- But his voice is just really amazing. No wonder the choir in Indo is REALLY REALLY good. Coz they've got people like HIM.Then this morning, we celebrated the church's birthday. 30 years of Stephen Tong Evangelical Ministries International (STEMI), and 19 years of Gereja Reformed Injili Indonesia (GRII).
Oh well, I guess that's all the pics. Hmm... The rest are videos. I'll try to upload them to youtube or something... yeah... the nice ones. Haha. Oh wells, till then :)
2 comments:
Wow. That's a pretty big church.
haha... yep :) And proud of it ^^
Post a Comment