Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Manage

I have to manage a few things this holiday.

1. My STUPID cough -__- It hurts so much, I feel like I'm gonna cough out blood like I did when I was 11. YEah, and on that same day, I was admitted into the hospital. SIGH. I hope this isn't a repeat.

2. My holiday homework. I've got 2 chinese newspapers that I need to choose, and decorate it, and write my... uhh... feelings thingy? Dunno. Haha. Then the chem 10-year-series to do (which I usually do). Jos' right, I'm a procrastinator :P TEEHEE

3. My blog. I'm thinking of "renovating" it :D And practicing my html skills. I'm a person who persues the new, the unique, the change. I can't stay with something for very long. I get bored. Yeah... My mum told me I shouldn't put that kind of attitude when it comes to my guys int he future :P Lol... I guess it'll be a challenge to them? Hahaha...

Hmm... Listening to my DREAMGIRLS soundtrack album. I love some of the lyrics. They're good... lalala... My dad said he's bringing me to the S'pore Flyer today. Noobie me. Haha. Well, even if I DO change the colours or the skin of this blog, I still love black, red and white :D And yes, I'll still be the same morbid and sadistic and momentarily psychotic girl. Lol

Hmm... *goes blog-skin hunting*

No comments: