This is so... LONG. Okay. I'm gonna post bout the Gospel Rally in Spore 2 weeks ago. Notes not done yet. It's taking longer than I expected. Haha. Okay... Here are pics :) I only have those of the 2nd day onwards. Coz I forgot to bring my cam for the first day :(

2nd day of the Rally... It was a Friday.

During the altar call...

Me and Jacklyn during the Children's Gospel Rally on Saturdy afternoon, the 3rd day of the Rally. Hehe... Singing with the Children's choir from my church. Lol... That's our robe... Pst, I was borrowing Feb's robe, coz I couldn't find mine. And well, his robe ended somewhere between my feet and my knees, so everyone could see my black pants -_-

Look at the amount of kids and parents o.o The area I was sitting was also full... sort of

My pastor in action! Haha...

Amadea, Jacklyn, Ci Sylvia, Me :) This was before the adult Gospel Rally started. Haha. Takin pics ^^

What a great group photo of the people from rmj. Haha. LEt's see... Ko ANdi is that blur of blue, then I see Samuel's friend, then Samuel. Stephen, Christopher, Oswald (I think that's how you spell it), William, and someone whose name I've forgotten. And in front of them, Weiwei and her friend :) Oh wait, next to Weiwei is Ko Jetan! Haha

Okay, starting from the girl in pink. That's Grace, my bro's current fiancee... WAH. Anyhow, nex tot her is my bro, then Pak Hendra's wife. In front of them, the guy stretching his legs, is my dad, then Dr James Killen, and Pak Hendra :)

People on my left...

People on my right...

People in front of me!! So many people came on Saturday... gosh...

Altar call o.o
Now moving on to Sunday, the last day of the Gospel Rally :D

Here we have the group from my churhc :D WOOO! Go indonesians from GRII! XD Hahaha. What an awesome pic when their mouths are OPEN! lol XD

Me, Michelle, Amadea, and JAcklyn, wearing the Gospel Rally choir shirt :D

The choir. This was of course, before the Rally started. So everyone was everywhere. Haha.

The amount of people on Sunday :( Sudden decrease... sigh...

We didn't have altar call on Sunday. Coz a HUGE majority of 98% who came were already Christians. So instead, my Pastor asked who wanted to give their life to God, and be servants of God. And who are willing to let God use them to do His work. So yeah, A LOT of Christians came out :)
Well, I guess that's all I have for the Gospel Rally :) See ya
No comments:
Post a Comment