Friday, September 12, 2008

Crammed

AAAHHHH. SO BUSY THIS WEEK >< URGH.

1. Gospel Rally began last night at 7.30pm. Was late for the choir practice before it. -_- So embarrassing. Sigh. Anyhow, gonna be like this from today till Sunday.

2. Totally full for Saturday. I don't think I can breathe. I have an intensive program at the Alexcier in the morning by some Professor from USA. HE's talking about... Social Morality I think? Then it ends at 1pm. Gotta rush to the Children's Gospel Rally with Amadea to sing in the choir at 2pm. Then it ends at 4pm. Question and Answer by my pastor at 6. Meaning, you can ask him ANY question and he'll clarify it for you. About music, religion, philosophy, blah blah blah. Then 7.30pm the Gospel Rally. I'll be out from home for about 12-13 hours. GOSH -_-

I can get a stroke like this. I just went to the gym just now. Feels so good. Haven't excercised for a long time (about a week). My ankles are gona be buried in fats soon unless I start running on tip-toes again :) Good way to shape your legs. Haha.

Nvm... anyhow, due to this BUSY BUSY schedule, I can't have to time to revise. And yes of course, I could be studying rather than typing out this post. I KNOW. But I gotta update people with my life right? Hahaha... I'll be taking down the notes during these 4 days of the Gospel Rally. After it's done, I'll compile everything up here so those of you who wanted to go but couldn't go can read about Who Is Jesus? instead :) SEE ME SO NICE XD

lol... Hmm, Phoebe and Val F. don't believe I'm single. So they ended up teasing my about dating this cleaner uncle in school who likes to call people to anyhow "SIAM". So yeah, and they want to make my LIFETIME hell. So unless I can produce a name... Then I gotta endure it. But I think I'll reach my limit soon. It's beginning to get on my nerves. AND I MEAN IT.

No comments: