It's youth day... and I'm actually studying... goodness. History... bleagh
Then tuition at 12. She wants to tutor me in history, coz she thinks that I can't link the facts together... talk about memorising them. That's how I can fail my humans. Urgh. Then piano lession at 1.30. Until about 2.30 or before that...
Then I gotta eat dinner at 6 latest. Then I gotta leave for NBC at about... 6.30pm. Choir practice with ROS today. We gotta sing this song from Hymn of Praise: All Men, All Things. Tough song. I nearly lost my voice just singing it yesterday. We need to sing the song on Sunday. Oh dear. And I have not gotten the songbook for the September Gospel Rally at the Singapore Indoor Stadium yet.
Gonna be singing there :D Dates of the gospel rally at form the 11th till the 14th. Topic: Who Is Jesus? Do not be mistaken. This is not a gospel rally that WANTS you to be christian or stuff. It's just telling curious people, WHO Jesus is. Some people believe he's some insane person, and some others think otherwise. Well, attend the gospel rally if you wanna know... Confirmed, the last day of the Gospel Rally would be the best. Coz the choir's gonna sing "Gloria", and "Hallelujah". The 2 songs are great ^^
Okay... gonna read my textbook again...
No comments:
Post a Comment