Saturday, July 05, 2008

Typical Day

Okay... pretty bored. I brought my camera to school, snapped some shots. I got my report book back. And I felt so emo... I nearly wanted to do something stupid. My results are horrendous. Thanks Jos for making me not emo. Haha. I failed my combined humans by 0.2 points. like... wth... L1R5 is 20 points -_____- Gosh. Class position 37/40. I HAVE to work harder. I admit, I've been slacking ALOT.

Me and my best buddy :D Yan Xuan!! Can't you see the contrast? Dark-skinned, Light-skinned. Many pimples, flawless. Hahahaha

Assembly on Friday...

My Math teacher!! Mr Patrick Ng!! And he still hasn't returned my thumb drive yet -__-

Going through our graph solutions...

Then there were 4 guys from the SAF band or something. Nice jazzy music they played :D The bassist, pianist and the sexaphonist is good :) The guy with the electric guitar... well, his fingers are pretty fast, but he didn't do a solo. So we can't see his talent. Haha.

Well, I took some vids of them. They made my school music teacher play a piece on the keyboard, and then they played along. Haha. Cool man

No comments: