Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nice Weekend

Yesterday was actually Ko Doan's wedding... And I didn't go. Coz I was so tired, I just slept through the whole thing... woke up at 11.45am or so... Maybe coz I only slept at 1am the night before... reading "21"... Haha. The movie is so different from the book. The changed so much of what the actual story was.

Then went to Youth Group. Went home... Got lectured that I sms to ONE person TOOOOOOOO many times... okay... And when I told her we were just friends, she said,"ya. I know you 2 are just friends. But you don't have to sms him so much if he's JUST a friend." Well, she allows me to sms ppl, but not THAT much... Yeah... She called me a Devil's Child indirectly. This whole conversation started coz I forgot to bring me phone to Youth Group, and left it on my mum's table (VERY VERY wrong place to even begin with). She actually READ my sent messages... (talk about invading my PRIVACY). Urgh...

Sigh...

In the evening, we went to Esplanade to watch A Tale of Shaolin. I feel cheated of my money. But don't get me wrong here. The show's good, but not good enough to get CHEERS and WHISTLES from everyone. It was just clapping... louder clapping... and more clapping. Yeah... But I bought the DVD. I think the 2 main characters and the little boy are damn talented. They're facial expressions are really... umm... WONDERFUL! And the little boy is damn talented lah. My gosh. He's like... 10 or so? And he could do backward flips using his head.

Thank goodness I brought my binoculars! Can zoom up to a kilometer away :D Just nice the distance in a musical/opera theatre. Haha.

This morning, I woke up at 8am, and watched The Other Boleyn Girl. My mum just bought the CD yesterday. Then following that, I watched The Spiderwick Chronicles. Pretty alright. I'm addicted to this song from The Other Boleyn Girl. It's the piano piece I'm trying to play by ear (which I usually can).

Opening Titles - Paul Cantelon
Skip to 1 min 20 seconds into the song. That's where the piano starts... But you can just listen from the start if you like :)

No comments: