Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Update

Had an E.Math and A.Math test... Okay... I will definitely NOT get full marks. Hmm... Debates today, against Sec 3SE. I forgot what the "E" stands for. Anyhow, My class team got into the finals for next week! So happy :D

Finals are next Friday, against Outram Secondary School. Argh. So dead.

Gonna watch Dark Knight tmrw with my bro, his gf, and his really tall NS friend, Terence :) At Vivo...

So many ppl watching Dark Knight this weekend.

Hmm... Oh ya. I took a few pics of my hermit crab climbing up my CD case thingy. Hahahaha... so cute XD

The pic I tried to mail and stuff for Jos' b'day isn't reaching. So FORGET IT. I drew another one for him. Lol... Edited the colours once again so it'll look clearer :)



Almost there!!! Hahaha

Hahaha... I love the hippo. So fat! So cute XD lol... falling in love with my own drawing. Hahaha...

Oh well, maybe I'll start on my math hmrk tonight... :) Such a procrastinator... Jos was right XP

No comments: