okay... it's like, 6.42am as I am typing this. I'm so nervous for the debates this afternoon. First time I'm ACTUALLY in a debate competition. GGGAAAHHH. Anyhow, I woke up early today to finalize my speech, time myself, and yeah... print it out. I've printed it. But I've only spoke for 4 minutes and a few seconds. I've still got a nother minute to spare. Argh.
Don't know what to talk about... 6.43am now... The competition is gonna be held in my school. We have classes 3A, B, C, D, E, Queenstown Sec, and Outram Sec to compete together. Oh yeah, and a dummy team to make up for the odd number of teams. Dummy Team is made of the school's real debators, but they aren't allowed to win. Haha
Alright... gonna continue eating my breakfast and then head for school. Bye.. Will tell you how the debate went tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment