Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy Week

So stressed out this week. I've been coming home pretty late for the past few dates. There are projects, tests, and the stupid debate finals on Friday. Worst, the debates are gonna be the Assembly program for this Friday. Meaning, practically about 80% of the whole school cohort is gonna be there. Watching us debate against Outram Secondary School. Alamak.

Had some debate training and preperation with Alex today :) Yay. We got points!!! I happened to have brought my camera today. And I took some pretty funny candid shots. Hahaha XD Thanks to my camera with it's fast shutters today! WOOOO!!!

Tin Wei happened to turn and point at my camera, just nice when I was pressing the button. Lol. Cool photo!! hahaha. We were laughing SO hard at it. XD

Shireen has got to be the most neutral looking one. But do not be deceived. Great talent is still hiding up her sleeves... IF ONLY she uses them ... hahaha

Justine was speaking to YX during this time. So YX was just snapped out of her daze... teehee XD

Joyce. One of the best speakers around. She's in the school team :) But she isn't speaking for any of the debates this time round. But she DID help in choosing the motions... @.@ She's a devil in disguise...

And here's Marie!! Everyone's favourite eurasian. haha. She was trying to balance YX's bottle on her head... which failed... MANY times... Hahahahaha... Alex is her bro btw

Alright, I have finished this post. Also, completed the english PBL project. PHEW. Well, gonna go and knock off for the day. See ya!

No comments: