HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS OF THE WORLD!!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Teacher's Day
I met my Primary School friends today at Tiong. It was FUN! WHEEEE!!! There were friends, jokers, and my old buddies. And hash browns, some chat, and 2 brownie cakes that I brought. It was great!
Well, Mrs Shahrin WAS late... alot... but it was worth it. Man, her 2 kids are so cute! And the boys have grown, shot up, and are taller than most of us girls. Well, I'm the tallest girl... I think... Yee Hueh is still taller than me I think. I'm 2cm taller than YJ now, and it's obvious between me and Cindy. Haha...
And Niger is about... half a head taller than me. He's 176cm... CREEPY... And Hpone is freakin tall too. And Nicky is still kinda the same... Uhh... The most shocking thing is that YI THONG IS TALLER THAN THE GIRLS NOW!!! AAAAHHHH!!! HE USED TO BE AROUND MY SHOULDERS! And now he's taller than me... omg...
Anyhow, we took lots of pictures. I met Joyce and Yi Jun there... haha. The were gonna have a band practice at Pearline's house. So yeah... then Ma'm left. And 8 of us went to take neoprints. lol... it was so funny.
The whole time, I couldn't help it but notice that Miao Ying was FLIRTING with Nicky... all the touching of hands, getting so close together... (shivers) ...ick... Maybe I'm just not the flirting type of girl. hahaha...
Oh yeah, and me used the vangard sheet to make a compilation of all of our greetings and signatures for Ma'm. When she saw it, she tried to see whether our handwriting had changed... haha...
Oh yeah, Zach grew taller... it's obvious. But, I'm still taller... haha... As long as he's shorter than me, I'm glad. lol... And he wore pink?! YH, Siok Hoon and I were commenting on the pink shirt he was wearing... I just seriously have somethin against pink. sorry to pink-colour-lovers...
No comments:
Post a Comment