Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back in Singapore

okay -_- So I'm back. I goit a shock just now when I got off the plane. I just walked out of the plane when I realised I left my bag under the seat -_-

I wonder why I was so clumsy...hmm...

That reminds me, I stepped on a lizard yesterday. Hahaha. I jsut came into the room. It was pitch dark. I was turning on the lights when I felt I stepped on something in between my toes. It was small, so I was trying to rub it off my foot. I thought it was a piece of paper. Then I realised that the "paper" could move on it's own. It finally fell off, and there it was, a small baby lizard. It quickly crawled underneath the sofa. My mum and I were trying to catch it. Couldn't. So we just left it alone to sleep under the bed and sofa... sigh...



From Left: Robert, Ah Yi, me, Thomas, and Michael

No comments: