Thursday, September 13, 2007
Laptop!
I've got my laptop! I've got my laptop! Wheeee!! Umm, I still can't put paragraphs... which is pissing me off... really... Hmm... Then found out that the slot where you put in your uhh... earpiece, doesn't work. So the speakers that my mum bought CANNOT WORK. URGH!!! So tomorrow, Suki is gonna bring it to the dunno what place to try to fix the problem. I just hope it won't take too long... I can't live without my comp! And music lesson was insane yesterday... Each group has to make their VERY OWN SONG... -_- Val, YX, Bri and I call ourselves: Love Your Broken Vows. Not like some people who call themselves: The Emo Club -_- Diao... Anyhow, we have written 3 songs, and I might type them out in my old blog. If possible. I wrote 1, and Bri wrote the other 2. I'm just gonna type out the one I wrote... and if you've got a tune in your head, TELL ME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment