Today, I'm happy, yet again, I'm not... contradiction... I hate it when people do that but I do it myself... sucks.
Anyhow, the language papers are OVER!!! WOOHOOOO!!! So that's a good thing. The English essay writing part was...I dunno, empty? The titles were pretty boring, like you couldn't even talk about anything good! Chinese paper today was HELL. The essay writing was still okay. I'll pass that. But I've got a nagging feeling that I'll fail the Paper 2... the compre was FREAKIN HARD! Even VK was having trouble with it. And when she does, it means that it's gonna be almost the same with the rest. Only what Kow said made me nearly prance on her,"The paper was quite easy" with a HUGE smile on her face -_- I would have smacked it right off...
I told her,"easy for you, but it was giving SL, Nat, Claire and I hell. Maybe the rest too. So stop rubbing it in."
Then she tried to change -_- ,"I mean, it's not very easy, and it's not very hard"
wth...she could have jsut said that the paper was average right?... Man, that's what irritates me. She says something, and the next minute, she denies that she did -_-
Anyhow, Ash, SL, Phibs, Val, and Bri came to my house after the exam just now. Ate there too. Then we watched videos on youtube, and tried to immitate the comedian, and the band... it was SOOOO funny. Had a great time :) Coz we were celebrating the end of the language papers. So now, our exams are on hold for the next 10 days. And on the 8th of October, we're gonna have our exams again, all the way till the 11th... sigh...
Tomorrow's Patron's Day for my school. So we're going to St Theresa's Church... sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment