Sunday, September 16, 2007

Morning Church

I went to Newton Life Church this morning... attended the Mandarin one... wasn't so bad. Jsut that I had a hard time singing the songs... Can't read mandarin... Anyhow, after the sermon, the pastor asked Grace and I,"Are you first-time comers here?" I quickly replied him,"no" Well, I HAVE been there before, with my church choir. We performed there for Easter. But it's kinda creepy. He KNEW that we don't go there often...
I wore my blakc shirt with a red and white stripped tie. Then I went to choir practice at my own church after lunch... So this year, I'll finally join them for caroling this December Holidays at Orchard Road. I saw the song, it was quite hard. And yet, it's one of the nicest hymn songs from The Messiah that I know, other than Hallelujah. I guess we're gonna sing that too...

No comments: