Saturday, September 19, 2009

This Is IT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/trailerpark?TemplateId=3879&lnkkey=Link5&utm_source=ORM&utm_medium=email&utm_term=watchbutton&utm_campaign=MJmovie

Watch the trailer guys!! OCTOBER 28!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. TOTALLY GONNA WATCH IT. AIN'T GONNA MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So anyhoooooo... my mum managed to get my piano tuned yesterday. AWESOME. Although, I've not tried it out yet :S I hope the pedal was oiled... coz the squeeky sound it was giving out was SERIOUSLY annoying... disrupted my concentration when I was playin the piano...

And the tuner said that the piano was already built in a way where the sound is kinda sharp... not the # kind of sharp... if you know what I mean. And he can't change it :( Oh well... stupid Samick piano =.=

Dang it. Today is gonna be a BUSY BUSY day... I have the UN Night dance item thingy that we gotta show the teachers... And, gotta rush to rmj after that coz I'm the MC for today @_@ And... gotta reach home by 6pm... coz Fenessa is comin over at 6.30pm, so that we can watch the Charlie Brown Broadway Musical at LASALLE at 8pm. But it's free seating, so we gotta go there at 7pm. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! RUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: