Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dialogues

Me: I'm meeting a friend later there
Richanda: oh! who is it?
Me: My really close friend who happens to be a guy
R: Hey, let's catch up to them *points to 2 girls ahead of us*
(we brisk walk to them and R tries to scare one of them)
Girl: Olena??
R: haha! She thought I was Olena!!.... *walks some more* Let's take over them...
Me: Why are you walking so fast???!!!
R: oh yea... right. Why am I walking so fast? *slows down speed and 2 girls take over us again*
Me: hahaha
R: We should talk about something. Something cool. hmm. They're talking about technology. That's cool. We should talk about something too! Coz we're cool!
Me: lol.. uhh...
R: Hmm... like, what kind of guys do you think are hot?
Me: whuuuuut??? heh? haha You mean guys in school or what?
R: guys in school
Me: umm... they're good to look at.
R: good to look at? hahaha
Me: yeap... just good to look at, but there's nothing there.
Me and R: HAHAHAHAHAHA

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha XD So then today, I watched The Time Traveler's Wife. Sad to say, they changed and removed some parts of the movie :( TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T STICK TO THE EPILOGUE!!! GARGH That's so annoying :( They should have stuck to it. If not then it won't work the same magic it did in the book!!!!
Oh, and I bought 2 tops from Topshop. Wheeee!! Haha :D

No comments: