Friday, April 04, 2008

Theresian Award's Day

FINALLY! IT'S OVER!!

Theresian Awards Day. :) I walked up, got my award, with my full name and picture flashed up there on the screen for all to see, got off, walked to the AV room, and waited till it was my turn to control the lighting for the ELDDS performance.

I waited outside the auditorium for awhile and took some pictures of them :D hahaha... There was a "teacher", a "principal", some "girl student writing in her secret diary", someone from the Sing To The Dawn cast, some girl "who is really excited about the new school", some "annoyed student talking to her mother", ,a girl "talking to her friend Lucy on the phone about EFL camp", and a "hockey girl from 1993". All this was done to portray the history of our school. Some memorable ones.

I took pictures of the ceremony :D and my certificate too! It came with a book voucher for Borders. Haha... I removed it so you can have the full view of the cert.

Me getting my award :) I know I look like a freaking nerd okay... haha... But that's me in school :P

Evelina :) The "good girl writing in her diary"!! She was showing her uniform to Mr Francis (DM & HOD). Haha. Of course, her usual style isn't like that. Hahahaha...

Stephanie (teacher) and Charlotte (hockey girl)

Thinn (Sing To The Dawn cast member) and Emerle (principal). Hahaha... I know, quite blur. Sigh, coz they were moving.

Emerle (principal) and Evelyn (phone girl). Emerle started taking pictures with almost everyone. Hahaha... coz she's the "principal". lol.. it was so funny :P

Emerle and Evelina :)

Zenna (girl talking to her mum) and Emerle. Zenna braided her hair into 2, so she's fit that role of "good girl" perfectly. Hahahha... I couldn't get a picture of Kimberly though. Man... she looked awesome just now. So different from her usual self. Gggaaahhh...

Emerle and ME (acting as MYSELF!!) Lol... hahaha...

ELDDS PRESENTS "A WALK THROUGH TIME!!" WOOOOO!!! That's them on stage, and in their freeze positions while Evelina speaks first. and I'm controlling the lighting! Woo!

The Valedictorian Award recipient :D She was having a speech, and she started crying halfway. So touching *gives dramatic look*

This is the combined performance by the choir, the band, and a few of the dance girls. They performed "When You Believe". Not as good as I expected, but still acceptable. Maybe my standard is so high because I'm used to singing Sacred Choral Works by people like Bach, Handel, and Mendhelsohn. Hahaha...

Us singing the "IJ Spirit" song.

My certificate :)

Well, I took alot more photos. But these are all that I'm showing :) Bye for now then :)

No comments: