Wooo!! Joyce and Nat finally managed to successfully drag me into Alpha Life (their band) -___- They've been trying to do that since last year. SIGH. So I guess I'll just be a temporary member, since I can't go rehearse with them that often.
ANYHOW, we're gonna jam up the school funfair next Saturday. We'll be performing the following songs:
1. Accidentally In Love (Counting Crows)
2. Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne)
3. Always and Forever (Planet Shakers)
4. Freedom (composed by Joyce herself!!)
They're trying to think of a few more songs to perform. So we're considering:
1. Tell The World (Hillsong United)
2. All Star (Smashmouth)
and some other stuff I guess...
I tried singing along to All Star just now using my laptop. And I nearly lost my voice. Coz some parts of the song are SO low for a girl -___- I couldn't reach it. Well, I KINDA could, but then my voice would end up in a whisper kind of thing. So better not take the chance. I'm gonna tell them tmrw not to even consider it man. I can't do it!!
We've got drums (Pearline), keyboards (Yi Jun), electric guitar (Joyce). Vocals: Nat, Marie (for one of em I think), and me now. They're looking for a bassist. I think they've got one already, but no bass guitar. Hahaha... Zong offered to sell his so that he could get a new one. Wahahaha... it was a joke btw.
Hmm... Gonna rehearse this Thursday at Pearline's house I think. It's really near school. So I don't think my mum would mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment