Saturday, April 19, 2008

Funfair Day

It was the funfair today... Well, it was okay... I didn't get to go to the Haunted House, coz when I saw the queue, I just gave up. Man...

The performance was alright. MArie and I were practically gagging like crap before the show. Hahaha... I ended up singing Always and Forever on stage too -__- Sigh... well, it was alright anyway.

Then we had to do introductions... which were all pushed to me -__- like, wth man. But the performance was great. It went well. We were praying in the band room before we went out. Which reminded me of the prayer from School of Rock. Something that goes like,"God of Rock, please give us the power and strength, to kick ass..." something like that. Wahahaha... We were laughing.

When it came to Keep Holding On, alot of people said stuff like,"GO MARIE! ROCK ON! YOU CAN DO IT MARIE!" Yeah, and she was giving the shocked look. Hahaha... And I had to stand there... feeling so out... nvm...

Left at 1.30pm. Didn't bother watching the cheerleading competition. Hehehe... Managed to make it to Remaja. Then went to UE Square with them to study. I brought my Chem textbook to read bout chap 8 before my teacher goes through with it in school. And I did that quite fast. Then I was pretty bored... watched the guys play some soccer...

Quite interesting, Feb fractured his toe. So when I Started kicking the ball and some of the others were surrounding him, Ko Jetan was like,"eh! handicap handicap! Careful!" Lol... then they backed away abit. I was like,"waah... injured, and you've got first priority". Lol...

Hmm, I took very few pics. No videos of me performing. I hope I don't see one either. BLEAGH.

Oh yeah, NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA XD SUCKERS!! LOL!! Coz my school made this funfair day a COMPULSORY school day, so they're giving us Monday off :P MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I FEEL SO EVIL AND HIGH RIGHT NOW!! Lol...

No comments: