Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pissed Off

I dunno why I feel so... umm... quiet right now... Like, I don't really feel like opening my mouth at all. I just wanna keep it shut... Probably since I feel like exploding. I don't even know why I'm getting so worked up over this... SIGH...

Months ago, or more like LAST YEAR, I told my parents that I don't wanna go overseas at all for this year and next year. I wanna stay in Singapore and attend any lessons I have in school. Well, GUESS WHAT, I'm leaving overseas on the 15th of May, back on the 1st of June. Leaving again on the 6th, back on the 13th or 14th. Then off again on the 19th, back on the 23rd or 22nd.

In the process, I would miss 7 days worth of math lessons. Many Bio and Chem lessons. No more Lit too, no social studies, no history either. Dammit. WORSE is, I'm nnot out of the SPLAT! Drama competition coz I'd be missing loads of rehearsals too. I'd also the extra Bio lessons during the hols. And I'd miss the english and Chinese oral exams... SIGH...

I NEVER wanted to go overseas this year. Well, I don't mind leaving for weddings or my siblings' graduations. BUT, I don't wanna skip school JUST for vacations -___-

That's like, the "wrongest" attitude I can have for this year. (I know the grammer is really wrong). Anyhow, I was telling my chinese tuition teacher about it... and I just suddenly broke down... for no reason... I have no idea why either...

She started telling me that holidays could be fun. And I might find USA there even though I've gone there so many times. I shook my head at what she said. Then she gave a nervous laugh, and said that Toronto should be fun since I said that I wanted to see the Niagra Falls. I shook my head again.

Yes, it WOULD be fun. But it won't be fun at the thought of me skipping so many lessons, missing so much knowledge, and gonna be behind everyone when school starts.

Also, (dammit... I suddenly forgot what I was gonna write.... thinks awhile) my mum tells me that she wants me to get into ACJC. No thanks... snobby guys there... bleagh. I wanna go SAJC... Been wanting to go there for a long time. And my mum wants to use DSA to get me into ACJC (using my drama). You tell me, how can I apply for that if I don't do anything for Drama? That's why I really wanna be in SPLAT!. I wanna have something to write about in the form if I apply for a school...

Apparently, she just doesn't see it. GGGAAAAHHH, I wish I can just come back from NY myself after my sister's graduation... sigh...

No comments: