Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ROS/Studying

Well, using Safari now to post this... I wonder how I have Safari in my laptop 0.o Anyhow, the school funfair is just 4 days away! Goodness... Alpha Life is borrowing the band room tomorrow to rehearse for Saturday. This is gonna be a major jamming session. Problem is, Pearline (drummer) is gonna have HMT till around 5pm -___- OH BOY... SIGH... No drums, no rhythm... unless the keyboards and guitar are in good rhythm, then we can sing. Phibs is IN TOO!! WHEEE!! She's gonna be singing Freedom with Joyce I think... and she'll take over Always and Forever :)

Yesterday, I went to the Reformed Oratorio Society (ROS) practice at North Bridge Centre. Hmm... the conductor told us GRIIS Choir people to go there to practice this song. But we didn't. Instead, we had to sing along with the ROS. So yeah... the songs were hard, but I managed to learn them fast enough. Good news is, the choir members who showed up yesterday get to sing with ROS this Sunday!! WOOO!! Even though we just learnt the song. Hahahaha... Well, anyhow, was helping Michelle with her history.

She was supposed to write this report or sth... like, in court... then she's supposed to be the person to read out all the evidence, to describe the whole case, and to conclude whether the person would go to prison or not. Or something like that... Anyhow, it was about Stalin's involvement in Kirov's murder.

There were a few evidences provided. So I was helping her interpret them :) Hehe... It sounds like a fun project ya know... but, I'm taking Elective History... I don't think Ms Vino would go through that small part in the textbook.

ANYHOW, (I know this is the 4th time I'm sayin that word), I'm trying this pimple cream... called Retin-A. And it's really creepy. Well, it kinda dries up the skin there. So my skin is kinda peeling -__- But I've only used it for only 3 days, and it's improving alot already... eee... They say that women shouldn't use it... Something to do with deformed babies O.O

Well, gonna start studying like a good student from now onwards. Of course, I'd pamper myself on weekends with LOADS of Eye Shield 21 anime. Mwahahahaha... Duane told me to read the manga, well I'm sorry. I don't wanna waste my money on the manga. There are like... more than 100 episodes in the anime already. And I've only watched till ep 41... Chris and Stephen have watched till ep 93... omg... SO FAR TO GO... so much more to catch up with. Gaaahhh...

No comments: