Sunday, December 02, 2007

Pissed

*grunt*

There's this bug around the house. And it seems to like biting me and sucking MY blood. O POSTITIVE!!! And I keep getting bitten >< And getting these red bumps... I got 2 this morning on my left leg. Now I've got 2 more on my right arm -_-

And I got injured in my sleep on Friday night. I woke up to find 2 brownish bruises on my right leg. -_- The other time, I woke to find a patch of blood on my leg. I pulled up my pants and so my leg was bleeding. HOW DO I GET INJURED IN MY SLEEP?!?!?! It's not like I sleep-walk. Last year, in America, i woke, and saw a slit on my wrist. It was bleeding. And my mum kept joking that I was trying to kill myself in my sleep. Hahaha. I looked around the bed, wall, and bed post to see where I could have cut myself. But there were no sharp things around. Just like my room in Singapore.

I wonder how I get injured like this in my sleep, and still be able to sleep through the pain... Man, it's dangerous. Someone can just stab me when I'm sleeping, and I won't even know, and I'll bleed to death. Even if there's a probability that I could have survived if I had gone to the hospital...

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT DEATH RIGHT NOW?!

No comments: