Friday, December 07, 2007

Bored

Hmm... I'm getting better...

Now my throat just itches.

I'm gonna buy MORE books coz I've read all of them already. I need a constant supply. Coz I read books very fast. And I don't know why, but if you ask me to read my literature books for next year, I can't. I don't know why. It's like, school stuff. And I don't want anything to do with school stuff right now. I'll feel pressured already.

Had a webcam chat with Duane last night. It's just SO interesting to watch him eat ice cream!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD He got a new laptop... Acer, with a built in webcam... and he just LOVES it... Hahaha :D

I no longer know what I want for christmas... Anything is fine... Well, not ANYTHING. But, of course, something SENSIBLE please. I don't wanna wake up one morning to find a pile of dog poop dedicated to me under the Christmas tree... Haha

I had a weird dream last night... That there were 2 worlds. One is the animated world, and the real world. And then I was coming to the real world to bring my "little brother" to the animated world. And, I had this crazy aunt who hated me (I have no idea why)... And when I was leaving, I had to pull the carpets away to open this secret door. And you were supposed to jump into the dark muddy water to get to the animated world. And then my aunt started climbing the stairs with a knife in her hand. And she started to stab me (O.o) And I was using my hands to block her. So my hands got all butchered... Then my mum whacked her with something (I don't remember)... And then I grabbed my "litle brother" and jumped into the water...

weird dream...

No comments: