Hi!!
I'm posting again!
I didn't tell you guys about Sunday yet! Like what went on during the show and stuff. Well, the show was good. I was exhausted though. On Saturday, we had rehearsals, and I stood for one and a half hour straight. On Sunday, I went to Singapore Poly for the rehearsal before the show. I went there at 1.30pm. The service only began at 4pm. That's 3 and a half hours of rehearsal. The drama/musical was about 25 mins. Then after that, the performers were to sit way behind. The convention centre wasn't full. Anyhow, I ended up sitting with Thomas and Wiryi :) so coincidential!!!!
Then we recieved news that we were to repeat the WHOLE drama again for the mandarin/English session... We were gonna faint already. My aunt brought my dad and I dinner. Then we performed. We had 1 hour to translate rhebwhole play into English. We typed out the translation, and showed it on the screen behind the stage... Angky's indonesian sing had do be translated into English, and It was HILARIOUS.
I only left that place after 9.30pm. I spent a total of 8 hours there. I'll post up the pictures soon. And talk more later. Right now, I've gotta sleep. Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment