I didn't get anything, except for the ones my sister gave me. Haha... sad eh? Not even money... Lol... Anyhow, my mum actually let me go out with my friends today. Wow... Maybe that's my present from her... 1 day of freedom. Hahahaha... Lol.
Met up with Chris at Borders. Then went to Shaw House to meet Diy. Then went to Far East. Then made our way to Paragon. Then we went to Taka (practically just crossed without looking at traffic). Then we met SL and Val there. I got some stuff my sister needed, and then we went to Orchard MRT to look at the book sale in Popular. Then after that, we walked ON Orchard Road, heading for Swensens :) Well, we kinda got seperated. Coz Chris and I were busy takin pictures of the Story thingy... Then the other 3 walked on without looking back. They also got seperated, and Diy was left alone. Hahahaha
We met up at Swensens, and had Super Soda and Ice Cream... Ahh... so satisfying :D HAven't eaten ice cream for more than a month... My goodness. Hmm... Had LOTS of fun today :D Thanks you guys for making my day!! Mwahahahaha... Oh, and I managed to go to Forum, and I got myself a 4x4x4 Rubiks Cube!! WOOHOOOOO!! I wonder where Ezra got the 2x2x2 though... hmm...
I saw the 5x5x5 Rubiks Cube... wah... It should be easier though. It's like the 3x3x3 one... Hmm... Flying off to Indonesia tomorrow afternoon. Going for the NREC. Lalalala... Gonna meet all those from Indo and Singapore too. Gonna meet Fei, Dea, and Chris again... Haha...
Well, once again,
No comments:
Post a Comment