Friday, December 14, 2007

Empty Friday

I've never been so bored in my life...

On usual Fridays, I' be in Takashimaya, 4th floor, having my weekly Chinese Painting lesson. Well, Mr Lim can't make it today. Sigh... So I'm at home. I can't paly Audition coz it's having a Patch... URGH... And there are no notices on when it's gonna be done. -_- Played a bit of Maple again... Useless, coz I'm not in the mood to sit there and move my character around...

My mum's not home... so what? I still can't do anything... My maid suggests me to read a book... Well, I've got 4 more books available... I only read after dinner. And my maid told me to watch a movie on TV... or just watch TV... I was like,"No movies to watch!!!"

GGGAAAAHHHHH

BORED!!!!

Right now, I'm just grateful for the silence... Oh yeah, you know, normally, parents don't want you to watch TV... or something right? Well, 2 days ago, I kept using the comp. And if I'm not using the comp, I'll be reading my book. Let's say, I'm sort off cut off from all civilisation (meaning, the people in my house). And my mum just shouted,"Lovely! GO WATCH TV!" Lol...

I kept smiling to myself when I heard that sentence come out of my mother's mouth

No comments: