Last evening, my mum and I went to watch Chitty Chity Bang Bang the musical. Found out that this was based on the movie that hit the screens in 1968. Cool eh? The show was AMAZING!!! SPECTACULAR!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!
Then just now, Keith and Yu Jia came over to play badminton. We played in the tennis court. Hahaha... They were commenting that I shouldn't play badminton in my slippers... But I was like,"Fine! Then I'll play barefoot!" So I was playing barefoot, and Keith joined me in takin off his shoes. Hahaha... Yu Jia and I were playing against Keith. 2 vs 1... It seemed fair, since Keith is quite good at badminton, or is he just taller than us? he's the talles tamong us. And JY is the shortest... lol We took turns... so yeah... but the wind was irritating us, coz it kept blowing the shuttlecock away.
Hahaha XD Then I we were standing near each other, and Keith hit the shuttlecock. It hit my stomach HARD. Till there was this round red mark on it. It felt like glass pierced my skin or something. I ended up on the ground. And Keith was offering his racket to me so that I could whack him (listen to this) "ANYWHERE ON HIS BODY" LOL
But I was too hurt to even stand up straight. So I sat on the bench and wacthed them play... took some pictures :) Then found ants crawling on my leg. I started jumping and screaming like some hooligan. And they were both bewildered. Lol... then i took over Keith...
It was really fun today. We played from 3-5pm... and went up to my house to change and some Haagen Daez CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!
Tomorrow morning, I have my LAMDA Oral Communication Exam. Need to make a speech, and come up with 2 topics to have a conversation with the examiner. The good thing is, "Any style or dialect of English is acceptable, as long as the candidate's speech is easily intelligible to the examiner"
Mwahahahaha XD
No comments:
Post a Comment