I watched Enchanted with Theo, Arabella, their mum, their aunt, and my mum at Great World today. It was...uhh... okay... The computer effects are great! Especially the part where the Queen was communicating through the pot of soup. Hahahaha...
When I got home, my mum and Theo's mum kept singing the song -_- I can only remember a part of it "I've been dreaming of true love's first kiss" Hahaha... Well, it's those type of love stories. When the movie was about a quarter through, I already guessed the ending.
And there's this Nancy girl in the movie, who was the guy's girlfriend. Well, SHE ACTED IN NEW YORK'S BROADWAY MUSICAL: WICKED And I watched that show :P MWAHAHAHAHA! I actually recognized her. She's got this unique macho face. Hahahaha... And a big smile... which was how she looked like in the musical, except, she was green... lol... Her name's Idina Menzel :)
Currently, I'm trying to help Chris download Windows Live Messenger... The latest one. Well, it's kinda hard, when he isn't really good at computers, and he's in Indo... so... can't really help him. Hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment