Saturday, November 03, 2007

Luther

I came back from Youth Group a short while ago... the movie was GREAT!!! Now I understand why my brother wants to start a revolution. Hahahaha... Well, Martin Luther was the man that started Reformed Church. He brought people out of the Catholic belief. Well, catholics aren't so bad now... but the past, man...

Because of Luther, thousands of people have died... Well, people should watch this. ESPECIALLY christians and catholics all over the world. Because this movie, allows them to understand their history of their church... which is something they should all know -_-

Gonna eat at Akashi later!! Wheeee!! The waitresses recognize me! Lol... I can just show up and smile. And sometimes, they ask, where's your father? Lol... he's be parking the car. Hahahaha Used to be weekly customers... now, it's monthly... Sigh... I love Salmon Sashimi... aahhh *drools* and Ebi Tempura Maki... also, EDAMAME!!!!

No comments: