Thursday, November 29, 2007

I know... It's 12 in the morning and I'm not asleep yet. Well, let me talk about what happened just now first.

Well, it was my parents' wedding anniversary yesterday. My sis sent an album but it didn't reach in the morning, so we were both panicking. Apparently, the parcel came in the evening. And I was practically tearing it open. I waited till my mum was done with her usual stuff before I actually presented the gift to her. She was grinning from ear to ear. Bit when she opened up the album, she started laughing... Well, I think she was... Hahaha... Well, she DID like the present. And that's good enough for me:)

I had taken pictures from their wedding album, and spent 2 wnole days scanning through my laptop files and CDs to look for pictures of them together. And I also searched through the files in my mum's laptop when she wasn't home. Hahaha... Tough work!

In the afternoon, Chris and I ended up talking about the times where we have been so pissed off that we hurt someone. Well, seeing that he's so good-tempered and all, it was kinda hard to believe what he told me. LOL. Then so suddenly, he started getting all sadistic... I was laughing SO hard!! Coz it was funny the way he said it. Haha. Then he said that he's never known that he had the dark side inside him. Then I said that I was the one who made it grow. Mwahahahahaha... He called me his Coach for being evil... Lol...

No comments: